This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have launched an amazing offer for their new Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card.
- Earn 100K Hilton Honors Points and Gold Status with Card
- Plaza Hotel in NYC Employees on Strike, Turning Guests Away
- NTSB Confirms What Caused Deadly Southwest Window To Shatter
- Latest Southwest Airlines Hawaii Update
- American Airlines Launching New Caribbean and Hawaii Service
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Transfer Partners
American Airlines announced that they will be launching new Caribbean and Hawaii service from Chicago (ORD) and Miami (MIA). From Chicago O’Hare, the airline will be adding daily winter seasonal service to Honolulu International Airport plus four new routes to the Caribbean including Aruba (AUA), Grand Cayman (GCM), Nassau (NAS), and Turks and Caicos (PLS).
- 25% Off Promo Code JetBlue Flights
- IHG 50% Off Reward Nights
- Starwood Save Up To 36% Worldwide
- Google Express 20% Off Code Including Existing Customers
- Last Call Deal Fares From Only $44!
- 25% Bonus Transferring Amex MR Points To Flying Blue Miles
- Get 250 Starpoints With Mobile Check In
- Check Uber App For Ride Pass To Get Flat Fares!
- Doordash Adds Chipotle With Free Delivery!
- Hilton Targeted Promotion 25K Points Bonus Offer
- New Bonus Points At Any Hilton With Amex!
- Jet Blue Sale Fares From Only $39!
- Amazon $30 Off $60 With 1 MR Point Offer Extended
- New Up To $100 SPG Amex Spend Bonus
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Amazon $10 Off 1st Whole Foods Order
We recently covered how Southwest Airlines announced their Hawaii destinations as part of their latest Hawaii flight plan update. The latest Southwest Airlines Hawaii Update is that the first cities to receive the service will be San Jose International Airport (SJC); Oakland Metropolitan Airport (OAK); Sacramento International Airport (SMF); and San Diego International Airport (SAN).
Drink of the Week:
- Rum and Coke
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.