This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
UPDATE: Reader WR correctly points out:
- Offer only valid at Hilton properties in the US & US territories. Excludes gift card purchases. Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
There is another new American Express Offer for You that is available in my account today. There have been several for Hilton lately, but these have been targeted places, like Hawaii or targeted brands. Here is one that looks like it will work at any Hilton property. Check your account for this Offer and be sure to add it your eligible card/s to help with your travels!
New Save At Any U.S. Hiltons With Amex!
Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties by 6/30/2018. Book direct with Hilton. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Did you get this new Hilton Offer for You? Or a different one?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.