This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines has been heavily investing in their premium product, whether it’s on their A321’s with are performing very well on their transcontinental routes between New York (JFK) and Los Angeles, and San Francisco. However, D.C. is also a great market fo them. Find out Will American Airlines Expand Premium Transcontinental Service to Washington D.C (DCA)?
- Will American Airlines Expand Premium Transcontinental Service to Washington D.C (DCA)?
- American Airlines Settles Fare Collusion Lawsuit, Pays $45 Million
- Amex Business Platinum Benefits for Cardholders
- 3 Reasons To Consider The Chase Sapphire Preferred Over Reserve
- Would You Rather: Flight Attendant Layovers
- TSA Adding New Stricter Rules for Powders in Carry-On Bags
- Passengers Caught Having Sex On Flight to Mexico in Seats
- Last Week For Hilton Increased Bonuses
- Delta Award Sale Flights From 12,000 Miles
- 50% Bonus Transfer IHG Points To United Airlines
- Activate 5x Chase Freedom Gas, Walgreens, Lyft
- Delta Same Day Standby and Confirmed
Both The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN and The Platinum Card® from American Express offer phenomenal lounge access benefits, however you may be wondering why you should choose the business version of the card, so here’s a look at some of the top Amex Business Platinum Card benefits. Check out Amex Business Platinum Benefits for Cardholders.
- Save 58% At This Boston Starwood Property
- New Easy $15 Back Offer American Express (targeted)
- New American Express Offers Today!
- New Uber Ride Pass Available $4.99
- Great Deal! Amazon $15 Credit With $50 Gift Card Purchase
- IHG Summer Promo Up To 30% Off and 5,000 Bonus Points/Stay (2nd Stay)
- 10,000 Delta MQMs The Easy Way!
- Flights To Hawaii From $338 RT
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $49!
Starting June 30, 2018 the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) will implement new requirements regarding powders in carry-on bags for international flights to the United States. Here’s a run down on what’s changing with this new policy. See the full details TSA Adding New Stricter Rules for Powders in Carry-On Bags
Drink of the Week:
- Margarita on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.