One of my favorite travel perks is having access to the American Express Centurion Lounges which are operated by American Express. We talk about the Centurion locations located in the U.S. often. But, where else can you find Centurion Lounges when traveling. Let’s take a look.
Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for global Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members. Both cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN are able to access the lounge and can bring in two guests with them each time.
Where Are All The Centurion Lounges?
Centurion Lounges Stateside:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (Terminal D, opposite Gate D17 on the mezzanine), 5:30 am – 10 pm
- IAH/Intercontinental Houston Airport (Terminal D, access via elevators near Gate D6) 5:30 am – 9 pm
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (Concourse D, opposite Gate D1), 5 am – 11 pm
- Miami International Airport (Concourse D, near Gate D12), 5 am – 11 pm
- New York‘s LaGuardia Airport (Terminal B, pre-security, on the upper level), Sunday – Friday 5:30 am – 8 pm, Saturday 5:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Philadelphia International Airport (Terminal A-West Near Gate A-14) 5 am – 9 pm
- San Francisco International Airport (Terminal 3, near Gate 74), 5 am – 11 pm
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Concourse B, opposite Gate B3), 5 am – 10 pm
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle
The International Locations
The U.S. locations are much more talked about. But, did you know that Amex has International locations that you can also rake advantage of if you are a cardholder, of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN?
- Hong Kong International (Terminal 1) Centurion
- Delhi, India (Terminal 3) Amex Lounge
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (Terminal C Level2) Centurion
- Melbourne, Australia (Terminal 2) Amex Lounge
- Mexico City, Mexico (International Terminal 1) Centurion – temp closed
- Mexico City, Mexico (Domestic Terminal 1) Centurion
- Mexico City, Mexico (International Area) Centurion
- Monterrey, Mexico (Terminal A) Centurion – temp closed
- Monterrey, Mexico (Terminal B) Centurion – temp closed
- Sydney, Australia (Terminal A) Amex Lounge
- Toluca, Mexico (Terminal 1) Centurion
Traveling can be a lot more fun if you have a fantastic lounge to hang out in with free food and beverage. I think that the Centurion Lounges are amazing and they keep adding more! If you want to gain access to them this year, consider picking up the Platinum Card® from American Express, or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN.