Flying Blue (AirFrance & KLM) offer monthly discounted award flights. Right now, they are offering up to 50% off awards to select destinations. Check out all the options here.
AirFrance KLM Discounted Award Flights
Take a look at the following 50% off rewards:
- Houston, Air France and KLM (economy)
- Washington Dulles, Air France and KLM (economy)
- and Montreal, Air France in premium (economy)
Keep in mind that you can transfer points into the Flying Blue program from a variety of sources including American Express Membership Rewards (MR), SPG, Citi ThankYou, Chase Ultimate Rewards and more!
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- Available for one-way and roundtrip tickets
- Valid for reservations made on airfrance.com and klm.com, not via call centres or ticket offices
- For an international flight, you must book via customer service. Call +33 01 58 68 68 68 or click here (https://www.flyingblue.com/en/faq/categories) to get a local phone number
- Travel dates may vary depending on the destination, and restrictions may apply
- Tickets can’t be modified, cancelled or refunded
- Stopovers are not allowed on Promo rewards
- Subject to availability, applicable taxes, fees and carrier-imposed international surcharges
- If you experience a technical problem while trying to reserve your flight, please log into Flying Blue and try again
Also be sure you saw this offer, New 20,000 MR Points Bonus Offer Air France KLM. This may be of interest to some people who are looking to book to these locales with points.