Free Amazon credit is awesome! This offer comes around from time to time. If you have a Discover card, you may want to add it to your Amazon account in hopes that you are targeted for this offer.
It’s easy. For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before August 31, 2018. Restrictions apply, see below for details.
Amazon $10 Free With 1-Click Payment (targeted)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement or received an email for the 1-Click default payment promotion and only applies to purchases made with an eligible Discover Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover Card.
- When prompted, ensure your Discover Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Discover Card.