How was Amazon Prime Day for you? I thought it was pretty good! I got several good deals on electronics. The American Express component for me was a game changer. Getting the extra 20% off the original prices of things by using 1 MR point made for some great deals! My front porch was loaded with Amazon boxes today!
Amazon Prime Day And Free $10 (targeted)
If you shopped Prime Day, check your account to see if you are targeted for yet another free $10 to spend at Amazon. Especially if you did an Amazon Prime trial or newly signed up for Prime. You can check here.
As I wrote yesterday, if you don’t have an American Express card that earns MR points, I’d consider getting one. There were many deals to be had on Amazon when you used just one MR point on Prime Day. And they do these deals more often then just Prime Day. So, take a look at some cards so next time you will be ready!
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
What was your favorite purchase on Prime Day? Were you targeted for this latest $10 credit?
HT: Reader Matt