Both The Business Platinum® Card from American Express and The Platinum Card® from American Express offer phenomenal lounge access benefits, however you may be wondering why you should choose the business version of the card, so here’s a look at some of the top 5 Amex Business Platinum Card benefits.
5 Reasons To Get The Business Platinum Card From American Express
Top 5 Amex Business Platinum Benefits:
- American Express Global Lounge Collection: Through their expansive network of lounges, you’ll have access to over 1,000 airport lounges in 120 countries. These include access to the American Express Centurion Lounges, a Priority Pass Select membership, and Delta SkyClub Access. These are some of the best lounges domestically. Especially the elite Centurion Lounges that the Platinum card will get you into!
- 35% Points Back on Redemptions: When redeeming your hard earned Membership Rewards points, for all or part of your flight with that airline, you’ll get a 35% rebate back to your account. This is an unique perk to this card, that the personal one doesn’t offer. You have the ability to earn up to 500,000 bonus points annually with this benefit.
- 10 Free Gogo Wifi Passes Each Year: Who doesn’t love staying connected at 35,000 feet? With the business version of this card, you’ll get 10 free Gogo Wifi passes each year. You can select your passes online and they’re good for any of the airlines that offer Gogo Wifi, including Delta.
- Higher Earning Ratio on Large Purchases: For those looking to do some major spending on their card, then you’re in luck. With the business version, you earn 1.5X points on purchases of over $5,000 or more.
Of course the Business version also comes with the $200 Airline Fee Credit. If you travel often, it may make a lot of sense for you to consider the offering from The Business Platinum Card from American Express. The benefits can certainly offset the annual fee.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
If you want to gain access to them this year, consider picking up the Platinum Card® from American Express, or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN.