This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Earlier today we told you about a 30% Transfer Bonus Amex MR Points To Virgin Atlantic. There is another transfer bonus that American Express if offer right now through 10/1/18 this time with 25% Transfer Bonus to JetBlue. If you have JetBlue redemptions in mind and are heavy in Amex Membership Rewards (MR) points, check this out.
25% Transfer Bonus Amex MR Points To Jet Blue
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Blue Business℠Plus Credit Card from American Express
Check out this offer from American Express where you can score a 25% transfer bonus when you transfer MR points to JetBlue through 10/1/18.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.