Chase is out with a launch of the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, where you can earn up to 65,000 points. Learn More about this offer here. You earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, earn an additional 25,000 points after you spend $15,000 total on purchases within the first year for a total up to 65,000 bonus points.
65K Point Southwest Priority Card Launch Ending
- 20% back on inflight purchases made with your Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card.
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 7,500 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- $75 Southwest® travel credit each year.
- Four Upgraded Boardings per year when available.
- 20% back on in-flight drinks, WiFi, messaging, and movies.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Consider the latest offering on the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, Learn More about this offer here.
Check out this launch offer on the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card, Learn More about this offer here before it’s gone.