This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express Centurion lounge fans will be happy to hear that Amex will be offering cardmembers access to The Centurion Suite at the U.S. Open. You can see more details about what Amex has to offer cardmembers at the Open here.
Centurion Suite At U.S. Open
The Centurion Suite will be open from 12:00-8:00 pm from August 27-September 5 and 12:00-5:00 pm from September 6-9. American Express Platinum Card Members are able to bring up to two guests while Centurion Members can bring two guests or their immediate family.
Guests will be able to get a taste of some of the signature Centurion Lounge amenities and offerings, as well as special experiences designed to further enhance Card Members’ US Open experience, such as:
- Complimentary premium snacks, small bites and water, in addition to one complimentary drink (beer, wine or cocktail – must be 21+). Additional selection of finely crafted cocktails, beer and wine will be available for purchase.
- A special dish created by Cédric Vongerichten, Executive Chef of The Centurion Lounge at LaGuardia Airport, as well as wine pairings curated by The Centurion Lounge Wine Director Anthony Giglio
- A unique photo moment to share their US Open experience at the Centurion Suite
- Flat-screen TVs
- Phone charging stations
- Dedicated WiFi network and restrooms
About Centurion Lounges
Access to The Centurion Lounge is complimentary for global Platinum Card® and Centurion®Members. Both cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express are able to access the lounge and can bring in two guests with them each time.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge in Las Vegas
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle
If you are heading to the U.S. Open this year, you will want to bring your Platinum Card® from American Express to take advantage of the fantastic benefits of their Centurion Suite!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.