This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express Membership Rewards are earned from a variety of American Express cards, and are a great currency to have since they can be transferred to many hotel and airline partners including Air Canada, Delta, British Airways, JetBlue, Virgin Atlantic, and Hilton to name a few.
American Express Adds New Airline Transfer Partner
Starting this month, you will be able to transfer Membership Rewards (MR) points directly to AerClub, the loyalty program of Aer Lingus, transfers will be at a 1:1 ratio.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
Amex airline and hotel partners as follows:
- Aer Lingus AerClub,
- Air Canada Aeroplan,
- Air France-KLM Flying Blue,
- Alitalia MilleMiglia,
- All Nippon Airways Mileage Club,
- British Airways Executive Club,
- Cathay Pacifc Asia Miles,
- Delta SkyMiles,
- El Al Matmid,
- Emirates Skywards,
- Etihad Guest,
- Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles,
- Iberia Plus,
- JetBlue TrueBlue,
- Singapore KrisFlyer
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club.
- Hotel partners include Choice Privileges and Hilton Honors.
American Express will add the option to transfer to the Aer Lingus AerClub later this month.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.