The United MileagePlus Explorer Card – Learn More Here is offering a limited time sign up bonus of 40,000 bonus miles after $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months your account is open and $100 statement credit after our first purchase. This is a solid offer and the United Explorer card has many benefits, let’s take a look. This offer is quickly coming to an end today, 8/15/18.
Last Call United 40K Limited Time Offer Ends
- 2x Miles at Restaurants*
- 2x Miles on Hotel Accommodations* when purchased directly with the hotel
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck® Fee Credit*
- 25% Back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, Food and Drinks*
The card also offers the following:
- Free first checked bag – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Priority boarding
- 2 United ClubSM one-time passes each anniversary – over a $100 value
- No foreign transaction fees†
Consider the United MileagePlus Explorer Card – Learn More Here
Keep in mind that United miles can be transferred to one of 28 Star Alliance partners, so the points are very flexible. It is definitely a card worth considering if you are under Chase’s 5/24 rule. This card comes with a $95 fee that is waived for the first year.