This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The United MileagePlus Explorer Card – Learn More Here is offering a limited time sign up bonus of 40,000 bonus miles after $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months your account is open and $100 statement credit after our first purchase. This is a solid offer and the United Explorer card has many benefits, let’s take a look. This offer is quickly coming to an end today, 8/15/18.
Last Call United 40K Limited Time Offer Ends
- 2x Miles at Restaurants*
- 2x Miles on Hotel Accommodations* when purchased directly with the hotel
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck® Fee Credit*
- 25% Back on United Inflight Wi-Fi, Food and Drinks*
The card also offers the following:
- Free first checked bag – save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Priority boarding
- 2 United ClubSM one-time passes each anniversary – over a $100 value
- No foreign transaction fees†
Consider the United MileagePlus Explorer Card – Learn More Here
Keep in mind that United miles can be transferred to one of 28 Star Alliance partners, so the points are very flexible. It is definitely a card worth considering if you are under Chase’s 5/24 rule. This card comes with a $95 fee that is waived for the first year.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.