This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This offer comes around from time to time. With this one you can score a free $10 Amazon credit when you change your 1-Click default payment to an eligible Discover card. Check this out to see if you are eligible here.
It’s easy. For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before October 31, 2018. Restrictions apply, see below for details.
Amazon Free $10 When Change 1 Click Payment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement or received an email for the 1-Click default payment promotion and only applies to purchases made with an eligible Discover Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover Card.
- When prompted, ensure your Discover Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Discover Card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.