This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is out with a new Offer where you can save money on your AT&T wireless bill. This is a business offer, so check your American Express business cards for the following offer and add it to your eligible Amex card/s if you have it available. This is a no brainer for AT&T customers like myself.
New American Express Offer Save On AT&T Bill
AT&T Wireless for Business, Spend $150 or more, get $50 back. Up to 3x. Expires 12/7/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
In the past, this offer has worked for AT&T personal wireless accounts. I will try that and let you know. Also, note that you have to make a $150 payment each time to trigger the credit. So, you may have to overpay your bill which AT&T will allow. Did you get this one or a different one?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.