This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
This almost seems too good to be true. But, this camera gets 40 positive reviews, so if you are looking for an inexpensive action camera, check this lightning deal out. For $29.99 seems worth a try!
Amazon Hot Price Action Camera 97% Off
- REAL 1080P 30 FPS FULL-HD SPORTS CAMERA: Capture it all with this pocket-sized portable action camera that offers real 1080P HD 30 fps recording and 14-megapixel photos for awesome image quality. It can also record 720p 30 fps or WVGA or VGA. This camera guarantees you lifelike videos with high detail. Get creative and capture and share your world in high definition anywhere. 1080P-HONG003
- 2-INCH HD LCD DISPLAY & 140° ULTRA WIDE-ANGLE LENS: The 2″ HD LCD screen allows you to playback your captured video, as well as offering a convenient and easy way to both frame and shoot your videos. The 140° ultra wide-angle lens will capture everything you could desire and more.
- WATERPROOF TO DEPTHS OF 30 METERS: The included durable waterproof case can endure depths of up to 30 meters. Place your DBPOWER action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it. Then you can capture all your water sports action such as diving, swimming, rafting, surfing and snorkeling, etc.
- MULTIPLE MOUNTS AND ACCESSORIES: With a including 2 rechargeable batteries, with tons of accessories which can support to attach to helmets, bike, surfboards, cars and other objects easily. Mountable design for shooting the thrill of extreme activities.
- 【More Safe Guarantee with Frelop】30 days money back and 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.