This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Check out this offer where when you enroll in National’s Emerald Club by 1/31/19, you can gain Emerald Club Executive Status. Then after you pay for your first rental with any American Express Card, you will get 6 Emerald club credits good for a future rental day. You can enroll here.
Easy Executive Status With National Car Rental
Enjoy the benefits of Executive status – and more – with National Car Rental
Enroll in National’s Emerald Club® between 9/16/18 – 1/31/19 and automatically advance to Emerald Club Executive status. After enrolling, pay for your first rental with any American Express® Card and earn six Emerald Club Credits toward a future rental day. Rental day offer is valid at participating worldwide locations. Terms Apply*
Your automatic upgrade to Executive status means access to the following benefits:
• Reserve a mid-size to get access to the Emerald Aisle.
• Guaranteed upgrades: reserve and pay for a mid-size, and drive away in a vehicle in a higher class
• To maintain Executive status, member must meet the standard qualifications of 12–24 rentals or 40–84 rental days during the full calendar year 2019.
You also get:
• Faster rentals by bypassing the counter.
• To choose your own car. Don’t waste time looking for your assigned car.
• Faster returns with Drop & Go. With e-receipts, there is no need to wait for an agent to give you a receipt.
• No second-driver fees
• Reward choices. Select from Free Rental Days, frequent-flyer miles or hotel rewards.
• Special offers. Receive members-only discounts and offers through our periodic emails.
*Offer valid for new members only enrolled via this promotion between 9/16/18-1/31/19.
This is an easy way to grab Emerald Club Executive Status and a free day quickly.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.