This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express is out with another new chance to save on hotel stays. This time, for last minute hotel deals booked on the One Night app. You can save this one to your eligible Amex card/s and when you spend a minimum of $250+, you can get a $50 statement credit.
This week there was also this hotel Offer for You, New Amex Offer Save On Hotels!
American Express $50 Back On Last Minute Hotel Site
Get a 1x $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more transactions via One Night app by 12/22/2018. Download the app at Onenight.com. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
There are a lot of nice hotel Offers for You right now, be sure you add them to your eligible Amex card/s.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.