This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hyatt has announced some exciting news with the integration of Exhale into the World of Hyatt loyalty program. World of Hyatt members can now earn and redeem points for fitness classes and spa treatments, and Globalists will receive complimentary fitness classes during Hyatt stays.
Hyatt acquired Exhale back in 2017, so it makes sense for this integration into the World of Hyatt program. On the earning side, members will earn 10 points per dollar spent, with World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers earning an additional 4 points per dollar. On the redeeming side, redemptions will range from 2,000 – 12,000 points depending on a class or treatment.
Here’s a rundown of benefits for World of Hyatt members at Exhale:
- World of Hyatt members earn 10 Base Points per eligible dollar spent at participating Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn four (4) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on their card at participating Exhale locations
- Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn three (3) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on their card at participating Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- World of Hyatt members can redeem points for individual fitness classes or select spa therapies
- Members can redeem 2,000 World of Hyatt points for fitness classes
- Members can redeem 12,000 World of Hyatt points for a 60 minute massage or a 60 minute facial
- World of Hyatt members have access to a number of benefits by tier, including:
- Globalists: Free access to individual Exhale classes when staying at Hyatt hotels on an Eligible Rate or Free Night Award, Room Upgrade Award, or a Points + Cash Award plus (1) free Week of Wellbeing (unlimited fitness classes and retail/spa discounts at a participating Exhale location)
- Explorists: One (1) free Week of Wellbeing (unlimited fitness classes and retail/spa discounts at a participating Exhale location)
Exhale currently has locations in Atlanta, Bermuda, Boston, Chicago, Connecticut, Dallas, Hamptons, Los Angeles, Miami, Atlantic City, New York City, and Turks & Caicos, with the Americas having the largest presence of Exhale locations. Their locations in Bermuda and at the spa at the Dallas Centurion lounge will not be participating.
When asked if Hyatt plans to incorporate Exhale Spas into future hotels, I was told that their new Ocean Resort Casino in Atlantic City opened with an Exhale, so it’s likely that we could see Hyatt properties opening with Exhale Spas as part of them.
As a Globalist, I’m excited to see the free access to individual Exhale classes when traveling, which is a nice perk, though granted will only be available in a handful of cities where there are Exhale spas located near Hyatt hotels.
Guest of Honor is not in fact available for Globalists to extend for Exhale services. However, the Week of Wellbeing for Globalist and Explorists is transferable to anyone with a valid Exhale account, as well as the gifts to targeted members that Hyatt will be sending for a one-time free fitness class.
How Redeem World of Hyatt Points for Exhale:
If you’re looking to redeem your World of Hyatt points for a Exhale treatment, you’ll need to head over to the Exhale site, where you’ll need to connect your World of Hyatt and Exhale accounts. If you’re new to Exhale, you’ll be prompted to create an account during this process.
Once you’re in your account, you’ll select the Redeem option, which shows all the available treatments available. Once you find a treatment you like you’ll follow the redemption options online and you will receive a credit for the experience at the participating Exhale location you selected, noting that fitness class are valid for one month and spa treatments for a year.
As a reminder, Chase Ultimate Rewards points transfer to World of Hyatt at a 1:1 ratio, making these new redemption options another consideration to transfer over Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Additionally, Globalists and Explorists who are linking their accounts will notice a launch gift called a Week fo Wellbeing. This includes unlimited fitness classes as well as spa and retail discounts. If you’d like to transfer this award to a friend or family member, claim the award now and then call Exhale to transfer it.
What are your thoughts on World of Hyatt’s integration with Exhale? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.