Priority Pass has really been ramped up with all the restaurant additions lately. It is really great to see! It’s nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express (or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express) cardholders like myself to benefit from. Priority Pass has consistently been adding restaurants which is pretty sweet! Most recently, they added P.F.Chang’s Restaurant.
Priority Pass Add Another New Restaurant!
Up next, they have added NOBLE HOPS Tucson AZ Intl
05:00 – 20:00 daily. IMPORTANT NOTE: For Cardholders who pay for individual visits or guest visits, please check this particular offer against your visit fee to ensure it represents value for you. We advise Cardholders to review full Conditions of access below before visiting. Noble Hops is Tucson’s original gastropub, serving an ever-changing menu of craft beer and fine fare.
Landside – 2nd Floor, opposite the ‘Arroyo Trading Post’. Domestic flights only. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
Key Links: The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
Other Ways To Access
You can gain access to Priority Pass lounges with other cards as well, like the Citi Prestige and the Chase Sapphire Reserve – Learn More Here.
More Priority Pass Restaurant Lounges
- Priority Pass Adds P.F.Chang’s Restaurant
- New Restaurant in LAX
- STEPHANIE’S Boston MA Logan International (Terminal B)
- JERRY REMY’S SPORTS BAR AND GRILL
- Priority Pass Adds Restaurant At Indianapolis Intl
- Priority Pass Adds Latest New Restaurant
- Yay! Priority Pass Adds 2 New Restaurants
- Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant
- Priority Pass Adds Another Restaurant In The U.S.
- New Priority Pass Restaurant In Miami! Get $30 Off Bill Per Person!
- Priority Pass Adds Timberline Steaks & Grill!
- Priority Pass Adds New Capers Cafe Le Bar & Capers Market
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant As Lounge
- Distillery Lounge Now Available For Platinum Cardholders
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.