This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This offer was out back in January and I took advantage of it then. Check your American Express account/s today for the following Offer for You where you can save 50% on your $99 grocery order with Shipt.com. Be sure to add this one to your account if you have a Shipt.com membership from last time. If you are new to Shipt, get $10 off first order.
New Grocery Offer Save 50% With Amex!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Same-day delivery, as soon as one hour.
- Free delivery on orders over $35
- All grocery items are available (40,000 items!)
I’ve had a good experience with Shipt this past year and plan to use this offer on my next grocery order when I get home from my next trip! Be sure to add this Offer to your eligible Amex card/s.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.