Delta announced they would be launching new non-stop service between Boston and several new cities including Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Newark-Liberty International (EWR) Washington National Airport (DCA); and Cleveland (CLE) next year.
Delta is expanding its Boston Logan International Airport service with new multiple daily nonstop flights to four top markets from Boston: Chicago O’Hare (ORD), Newark-Liberty International (EWR) and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) beginning Sept. 9, 2019, as well as Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) on April 1, 2019.
Delta and its partners offer the most international seats from Boston including new and expanded services beginning this spring:
- New Delta-operated service to Lisbon and Edinburgh
- New nonstop Seoul-Incheon service operated by partner Korean Air
- An additional Amsterdam flight by partner KLM
- A daytime London-Heathrow flight operated by partner Virgin Atlantic
- Delta-operated London-Heathrow service on upgraded and larger Airbus A330 aircraft
- Dublin service on larger 767 Delta-operated aircraft
Delta also operates daily international service to Amsterdam, Bermuda, London-Heathrow and Paris-Charles de Gaulle. In addition to new service, Delta is expanding with new daily frequencies from Boston to Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Nashville, Philadelphia, and Pittsburgh.
Delta is really trying to grow their Boston service as they continue to compete with JetBlue in the market, and this latest announcement does just that. I wouldn’t be surprised if we expect to see even more added service from BOS in the near future, including some new international routes!
These new flights are available for sale on Delta.com, including using SkyMiles.
Love racking up the Delta Miles?
If you are looking for more ways to earn Delta miles, consider The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve American Express Card, The Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Express Card or The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card.
See Delta’s other recent route announcements:
- Delta Launches Boston to Las Vegas Service
- Delta Launches Service between San Jose and New York-JFK
- Delta Launches New Service to Ski Destinations this Winter
- Delta Expands Seattle Service with Several New Routes
Feel free to comment below with your thoughts on this latest service addition from Delta.