If you have some Alaska Air redemptions in mind, check out this promotion where you can score up to 40% bonus miles when you purchase 30,000 miles or more. This may be of interest if you have a specific redemption in mind or need to top off your account. You do need to log into your account to see your specific promotion. Back in December, Alaska was offering up to 50% bonus so this isn’t the best offer but could be timely for you.
Alaska Airlines Up To 40% Bonus On Miles
Buy miles and land up to 40% bonus miles, now through February 22, 2019.
Buy 10,000 — 19,000 miles = 20% bonus
Buy 20,000 — 29,000 miles = 30% bonus
Buy 30,000 — 60,000 miles = 40% bonus
- Transactions must be completed between 6:00 AM PST January 24, 2019 and 11:59 PM PST February 22, 2019 to be eligible for bonus miles.
- Miles are purchased from Points.com Inc. for a cost of $27.50 per 1,000 miles, plus a 7.5% Federal Excise Tax*, and GST/HST for Canadian residents.
- Miles are non-refundable and do not count toward MVP and MVP/Gold status.
- You may purchase and gift Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles in increments of 1,000 miles to a maximum of 60,000 miles per transaction.
- Your Mileage Plan account may be credited up to a maximum total of 150,000 miles acquired through Points.com in a calendar year, whether purchased by you or gifted to you. MVP, MVP Gold and MVP Gold 75K.
- Mileage Plan member accounts have no annual limit on the number of miles which may be purchased or gifted through Points.com.
- Offer is subject to change and all terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan Program apply.
- *Points.com Inc. is collecting Federal Excise Tax on behalf of Alaska Airlines Inc.
- Alaska Airlines Inc. has the obligation to collect Federal Excise Tax and remit the tax to the appropriate government agency.
If you have a use in mind, check out this offer which will be coming to an end February 22, 2019.