Did you recently get The Business Platinum® Card from American Express? Let’s take a look at all the benefits that you will be getting along with your new card or for those still considering applying.
Business Platinum Benefits
Both The Business Platinum® Card from American Express and The Platinum Card® from American Express offer phenomenal lounge access benefits, however you may be wondering why you should choose the business version of the card, so here’s a look at some of the top Amex Business Platinum Card benefits.
Top Amex Business Platinum Benefits:
- American Express Global Lounge Collection: Through their expansive network of lounges, you’ll have access to over 1,200 airport lounges in 130 countries. These include access to the American Express Centurion Lounges, a Priority Pass Select membership, and Delta SkyClub Access.
- 35% Points Back on Redemptions: When redeeming your hard earned Membership Rewards points, for all or part of your flight with that airline, you’ll get a 35% rebate back to your account. This is an unique perk to this card, that the personal one doesn’t offer. You have the ability to earn up to 500,000 bonus points annually with this benefit.
- 10 Free Gogo Wifi Passes Each Year: Who doesn’t love staying connected at 35,000 feet? With the business version of this card, you’ll get 10 free Gogo Wifi passes each year. You can select your passes online and they’re good for any of the airlines that offer Gogo Wifi, including Delta.
- Higher Earning Ratio on Large Purchases: For those looking to do some major spending on their card, then you’re in luck. With the business version, you earn 1.5X points on purchases of over $5,000 or more.
- See all the benefits of The Business Platinum Card from American Express here.
Amex will be adding the following benefits to the card in February 2019:
- A complimentary year of access to WeWork. (To get this exclusive offer, enroll between 2/15/2019 and 12/31/2019.)
- Up to $200 in statement credits each year for any Dell technology purchases.
- Increase from $75 to $100 hotel credit for Hotel Collection stays.
Have you considered The Business Platinum Card from American Express?
What’s your favorite benefit of the Business Platinum Card from American Express? Feel free to share your thoughts below.