This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
When it comes to U.S. airlines, we have seen added fees being added left and right whether it be checked bag fees, carry-on bag fees, preferred seat fees etc. However this latest fee is one that isn’t going to the airline, but rather the flight attendants. See the details: Should You Tip Flight Attendants? How This Airline Is Rolling It Out
- Should You Tip Flight Attendants? How This Airline Is Rolling It Out
- IHG Rewards Club 2019 Point Changes
- Wide-body vs Narrow-body Aircraft Differences
- Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for SkyMiles Experiences
- Free American Airlines Platinum or Gold Status For Some
- Delta Adds Hilton Head Island Service (HHH) to Atlanta and New York
- 2 American Express Centurion Lounges To Close, Only Temporarily
- IHG Rewards Nights Faster Promotion Register Now
Wide-body vs narrow-body aircraft differences vary based on aircraft. As commercial aviation has evolved over the past 65 years, airplane manufacturers have made a variety of models. Today the industry is mainly defined between two types; narrow-body (also known as single aisle) and wide-body (also called twin aisle) aircraft. See the Wide-body vs Narrow-body Aircraft Differences
- Delta Flash Sale Latin America From 30,000 Miles
- American Express 10% Back Offers Staples, Lowes, Boxed
- American Airlines 50% Bonus Miles
- Save $200 ADT With New Amex Offer
- Free Amazon Prime Business For Amazon Amex Business Cardholders
- JetBlue Chance To Win Trip To Puerto Rico To See Hamilton
- Amazon Warehouse Additional 20% Off
- Great Deal $30 Off $60 Amazon With 1 MR Point Is Back!
- Alaska Flash Sale From $49
- Another Fare Sale From $49
Delta is currently retrofitting their Boeing 777-200’s with the Delta One Suite first introduced on their Airbus A350s. The new cabin only has 28 suites, down from 37 in the older version. See our Flight Review: Delta One Suite Minneapolis to Tokyo Haneda (HND) for the full experience.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.