Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
One benefit to the SkyMiles program is the ability to rollover Medallion Qualifying Miles each year. Per Delta, 2018 Rollover Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) will begin posting on January 7, 2019. Please allow 1-2 weeks for Rollover MQMs to post to your SkyMiles account. See full details about more Rollover MQMs and when they’ll post.
- When Do Delta Rollover Medallion Qualification Miles Post?
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards 2019 Changes
- Marriott Provides Numbers On Data Breach Impact
- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Brings Loaded Gun to Airport
- American Express Gold Card Offer Ending Soon!
- Two Positive Southwest Airlines Cancellation Changes
- Southwest Airlines Founder Herb Kelleher Passes Away
- Flight Delays at PHX Sky Harbor Due to Frost Conditions and Lack of De-Icing Capabilities
- Sacramento Airport To Get 2 Escape Lounges
- Major Hyatt Club Lounge Changes For Hyatt Coconut Point
- Have You Used Your 2018 Amex Airline Fee Credits Yet?
Southwest Airlines has announced two positive changes when it comes to their cancellation policy on pet fees as well as unaccompanied minor fees. Starting this year, both pet fares and unaccompanied minor charges are now refundable, whether voluntary cancellation or involuntary flight cancellation such as weather.
- Total Rewards Diamond Status Match Live
- MLife Noir Status for Hyatt Globalists (Targeted)
- New Delta Flash Award Sale
- Smoking Hot Business Class Flight Deals To Sydney!
- Amazon Free Shipping Extended
- American Airlines Up To 1,000 Bonus Miles
The American Express Centurion Hong Kong is located in Terminal 1 just before Gate 60, which is where U.S. bound departures leave from. It’s located on Level 7, which is easily accessible via the escalators. See the details: American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review.
- American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Honolulu- New York (JFK)
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!