Marriott Bonvoy has shared details of their newest promotion, Double Take, which launches on March 19, 2019 and runs through June 4, 2019 where Marriott Bonvoy members can earn double points on every stay at 6,700 hotels worldwide. In addition, Marriott Bonvoy U.S. Card Members earn 500 additional points on weekend stays.
- Register by May 21, 2019.
- Stay at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide between March 19, 2019, and June 4, 2019.
- Earn double points on stays*, starting with your second stay.
- Earn Even More. Marriott Bonvoy U.S. Card Members earn an exclusive bonus of 500 additional points for weekend stays** — starting with the first stay. Learn More.
- Book now to start earning at 6,700 hotels. When you’re ready, redeem points for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and so much more.
If you are looking to earn more Marriott points, consider the Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
If you’re looking for more Marriott points, Marriott is a 1:1 transfer partner of Chase Ultimate Rewards, and Marriott is a 1:1 transfer partner of American Express Membership Rewards.
Terms and Conditions: Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy account is required. Marriott Bonvoy™ members who register for this promotion by May 21, 2019 will earn double points per stay, starting with their second stay during the promotion earning period. The double points earning is only applicable to members’ base points earned per stay. The promotion earning period is for stays between March 19, 2019 and June 4, 2019, at participating Marriott Bonvoy™ properties. A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Rooms booked through most third party online retailers and select travel agency bookings are ineligible to earn for this promotion. The member receiving this offer has been targeted and the offer is not transferable. ExecuStay, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for bonus points and nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus points. Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.