Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
United Airlines has announced that for flights on or after November 15th, 2019 there will be no award chart pricing. See full details of: United Airlines Removes Award Charts. A positive move will be the elimination of close-in award fees that United currently charges for booking last minute award flights.
- United Airlines Removes Award Charts
- American Airlines Stingy with Compensation
- New York’s JFK Closing Runway for Construction; Expect Delays
- Delta and Partners Expanding International Boston Service
- Lounge Review: Delta Sky Club at Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Why Low-Cost Airlines are Risky
For those traveling to/from/through New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, get ready for longer taxi times and potential ATC delays, as the airport will be closing one of their four runways starting this week. See details: New York’s JFK Closing Runway for Construction; Expect Delays.
- Hyatt Elite Status Trial For Corporate Travelers
- $30 Off First Amazon Fresh Order With Amex
- 10,000 Bonus Membership Rewards (MR) Points (Targeted)
- Amex $600 Savings With 5 Night Luxury Retreats Booking
- Jet Blue 2 Day Flash Sale
- Delta Flash Award Sale From 11,000 Miles
- $25 Free Cheesecake Factory (First 10k) At 4 ET
- Ebates 12% Cash Back Today Only!
- Save $250 Qantas Airways With Amex
See our Lounge Review: Delta Sky Club at Washington National Airport (DCA): The 9,000 square foot club has seen a complete renovation, and is nearly 20% larger than the previous club, thanks for some changes to the space, including moving the check-in area outside the club.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Ginger Whiskey
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!