Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta has officially revealed that its 767-400s will instead receive a non-suite Delta One seats instead. The seat will have similar aesthetics to the Delta One Suite but will not feature a closing door. See why Delta Is Opting Not to Put Suites in 767-400 Retrofit.
- United Airlines Expands 2019 Summer Schedule
- American Airlines Cancels More Boeing 737 MAX Flights
- Delta Opting Not to Put Suites in 767-400 Retrofit
- CLEAR Raising Prices for Delta SkyMiles Members
- United Airlines Removes Award Charts
- Delta Behind the Scenes Tour in Atlanta
- 120,000 Point IHG Card Offer
- Jet Blue Intends To Fly To London And Europe
United Airlines announced several new and returning international summer routes, including new service between Newark and Prague, as well as between Newark and Naples, Italy. Other route highlights include Austin to Cancun (CUN), Houston (IAH) to Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, and Newark to Reykjavik, Iceland (KEF).
- Discounted South America Delta SkyMiles Awards
- $10 Off $20 Whole Foods With Amazon Prime Trial
- United Airlines Bonus Miles
- New UberEats Promo Code (Existing Users)
- Delta Award Sale From 11K Miles
- Another Fare Sale From $49!
- Kroger 4x Fuel Points Save On Gas!
- 10% Off Uber Gift Cards
- Hilton 100% Points Bonus
American Airlines has continued the cancellation of their 737 MAX flights through June 5th. As a result, about 90 American Airlines flights are being canceled each day.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!