Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta Air Lines has been rolling out an international Premium Economy product on new and retrofitted aircraft in their fleet. This cabin offers a more spacious seat as well as an increased service offering that is great for longer flights. See the details of Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for Premium Economy.
- Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for Premium Economy
- Redeeming Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Miles for Delta Flights
- World of Hyatt Members Earn More with New Hotel Bonus
- British Airways Upcoming Award Redemption Changes
- Delta Launches New York (JFK) to Mumbai, India Service
- New Airport Lounge For Platinum Cardholders
- JetBlue A320 Quarantined Due to Measles Scare
- Andaz Maui Is The Southwest Airlines Crew Hotel!?!
- Delta Expanded Caribbean Service from Detroit and JFK
American Express is offering a 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club now through July 1, 2019. With this bonus, you’ll now receive 1,300 Flying Club miles per 1,000 Membership Rewards points. You must be logged into your Membership Rewards account to view this offer.
- 30% Amex Transfer to Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Doordash Free Burrito Promo
- How To Get Free Samples From Amazon
- Amazon Possible Free $5 Promo (targeted)
- Wyndham Doordash Partnership Details
- Delta Free $25 Nordstrom Gift Card With $250 Delta Gift Card Offer (targeted)
- Hilton Earn Double Points
The Four Seasons Las Vegas is located on floors 35 through 39 of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The hotel is a non-gaming resort however being located in Mandalay Bay it’s easily accessible if you’re looking to get in some action. See full details: Hotel Review: Four Seasons Las Vegas.
- Hotel Review: Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Lounge Review: The Club at LAS Terminal 1
- Disappointing Royal Air Maroc Business Class Flight
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!