Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- New Increased Hilton Card Offers!
- Hyatt Centric Mountain View Now Open
- Hilton’s Bermuda Expansion: Bermudiana Beach Resort Opens in 2020
- Delta Removes $150 Sporting Equipment Fee
- Traveling With An Infant Newest Recommended Gear
- World of Hyatt Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest Increasing Categories
- World of Hyatt Welcomes Destination Hotels
- Save On Your Next Cruise With This Offer
Delta Air Lines announced they’re slashing their current $150 sporting equipment fee in exchange for standard baggage prices. For non-Medallions, this means the fee would now just be $30, the price of a regular checked bag. For Medallion members, you’ll be able to check surfboards, bicycles, golf clubs, scuba gear and other large-sized sporting equipment all free of charge.
- Earn 30,000 Southwest Rapid Rewards Points with Turo
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to the Caribbean and Mexico
- Star Alliance Sale Save Up To 31% Discount
- 20% Off Amazon With 1 Discover Cashback Bonus
- Amazon Free $5 Promo With $25 Gift Card
- Amazon Tons Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Amazon Huge Discount Samsonite Luggage!
- New Delta Flash Award Sale
- Ebates Double Cash Back
Hyatt announced today that the new Hyatt Centric Mountain View Now Open has opened. The property features 167 guest rooms, and is the brand’s first property in Silicon Valley, Calif. and its fourth in the state. The hotel is a World of Hyatt Category 5 property requiring 20,000 points per night for a free night award.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!