How was last year’s Amazon Prime Day for you? I thought it was pretty good! I got several good deals on electronics. The American Express component for me was a game changer. Getting the extra 20% off the original prices of things by using 1 MR point made for some great deals! My front porch was loaded with Amazon boxes in the days after Prime Day!
Mark Your Calendar For Prime Day – This Year, 2 Days!
Celebrate being a Prime member with epic deals, exclusive offers, new product launches, and more. Prime Day starts Monday, July 15 at 12am PT.
Mark your calendar for this years event, July 15 & 16th.
If you don’t have an American Express card that earns MR points, I’d consider getting one. There were many deals to be had on Amazon when you used just one MR point on Prime Day. And they do these deals more often then just Prime Day. So, take a look at some of these cards so next time you will be ready!
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
You can also get a free 30 day trial on Amazon here.