Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta announced some very exciting changes as they continue to disrupt the inflight customer experience from U.S. airlines. Several of the enhancements are modeled off the service they offer in the premium cabin including welcome cocktails, hot towels, and bistro style dining.
- Delta Redefines International Main Cabin In-Flight Service
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to Europe for 30,000 Miles
- Successful Status Matching in Atlantic City
- SLS Las Vegas Rebranded as Sahara
- American Airlines New Costa Rica and Jamaica Service from New York (JFK)
- Waldorf Astoria Expanding to Los Cabos, Mexico
Hilton Honors has launched their latest promotion where members can earn up to 5,000 bonus Hilton Honors points after 2 stays. Valid stay dates include stays from now through December 31, 2019 at any hotel or resort in the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 5,000 Hilton Honors Points After Two Stays
- Deal: Free Breakfast at Maxwell New York City Hotel
- Activate $30 Off $60 Amazon Promo With 1 MR Point
- Amazing Deal: $225 NYC to Madrid on Delta Roundtrip
- Amazon Get $5 eBook credit with $20 Spend
- Delta Amex New Offer $40 Back On $200 Specific Routes
- Amazon Additional 20% Off Prime Day Early Deal
- Get Free $10 Amazon Credit For Prime Day With $10 Whole Foods Spend Prime
- Amazon Free $7 Kindle Books
- New Amex Hotel Offer Save $100
- New Amex Offer Save At Grand Hyatt Hotels
The SLS Las Vegas will transition back to the Sahara Las Vegas which will include a full renovation of all common spaces such as the lobby, casino and the guest rooms.
Drink of the Week:
- Inflight Rum and Coke
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!