Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Right now and for a limited time only, you can earn up to 100,000 American Express Membership Rewards (MR) welcome bonus points for opening The Business Platinum® Card from American Express. This offer is through December 4, 2019. See full details: New 100,000 Business Platinum Offer
- New 100,000 Business Platinum Offer
- Marriott Announces W Toronto Hotel Summer 2020 Opening
- Redeeming Delta SkyMiles for Flights within Canada
- Delta Adding Additional Caribbean Flights this Winter
- Chase Adds Emirates As Transfer Partner
- American Express Just Sent Me A Nice $200 Gift! Did You Get One?
Marriott announced their newest W property in Canada, which will open in Summer 2020. W Toronto will be located in Toronto’s Yorkville neighborhood and offer 255 guest rooms and suites. Yorkville is no stranger to luxury properties, as the Park Hyatt Toronto will be reopening next year as well.
- Etihad 10% Off Promo Amex Cardholders
- Deal: Discounted SkyMiles Awards to Europe for 20,000 Miles
- Deal: 50% Off Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara Resorts
- American Express 30% Transfer Bonus to Marriott Bonvoy
- New Amex Offer Save Big At Marriott Properties!
- Redeem Delta SkyMiles For 2 Cents/Mile Offer Extended 3 Days!
- New Amex Offer AirFrance KLM 20,000 MR Points Offer
- New $30 Off $60 Amazon Promo With 1 MR Point
The Ritz-Carlton Washington D.C. is located in the West End near Dupont Circle and features 300 guest rooms and suites. It’s a Marriott Bonvoy category 7 property requiring 60,000 points for a free night redemption. See our Hotel Review: Ritz-Carlton Washington D.C.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Whiskey Ginger
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!