American Express has announced the closure of all The Centurion Lounge locations due to COVID-19 effective Saturday, March 21, 2020. The lounges will be closed indefinitely at this point, but American Express will share with members once the lounges are able to reopen again.
Per American Express,
As the health and safety of our Card Members and colleagues is our top priority, in light of the spread of COVID-19 we are temporarily closing all The Centurion® Lounge locations, starting on Saturday, March 21, 2020. American Express will provide notice here and on the Amex Mobile App when locations reopen.
We look forward to reopening our lounges and welcoming our Card Members back as soon as we can. We appreciate your understanding during this time and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas Review
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle