New 100K Chase Ink Preferred Offer!
Chase Ultimate Rewards points are incredibly useful and among some of the best points currency to collect.
Ink Business Preferred has an increased the welcome offer to an amazing 100,000 Chase Ultimate Reward points (UR). With this offer you can earn 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Transfer Partners – Chase Ultimate Rewards (UR) points are one of the most valuable impart because of how many transfer partners they have across both the hotel and airline industries. You can get a lot of value
With the Ink Business Preferred you’ll earn 3 points/ $1 (on the first $150,000 spent) in combined purchases on:
- Shipping purchases
- Internet, cable and phone services
- Advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines
And earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
A highlight of the benefits with this card include:
- No foreign transaction fees
- Purchase protection
- Cell Phone protection – covers up to $600 per claim to cover damage or theft to an eligible phone. Use your Chase Ink Business Preferred to pay for your phone bill and do not purchase insurance with your phone provider or your property insurance.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption insurance
- Primary auto rental cover
- Extended warranty protection
If you are in the market for a great Business card with excellent earning potential and benefits, I’d definitely take a look at the Ink Business Preferred card which offers a lot for the money.
The Ink Business Preferred is offering the highest 1000,000 bonus points when you sign up after minimum spending. In addition to the 1000k, you also earn 3x points on travel and select business categories like phone, internet and cable (first $150k spent.) Chase UR points can be used for travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel Portal or transferred to Transfer Partners for even more value.