American Express will reopen its two of its Centurion Lounges today for eligible cardholders. Charlotte Douglas International Airport and San Francisco International Airport are the latest airports to see the lounges start to reopen.
This news comes after the grand opening of the American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK), which we stopped by on opening day to check out! See: Review: American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK)
With the reopening of all these lounges, you’ll see new practices implemented across the lounges including socially distanced seating, reduced capacity, increased cleaning frequency, face covering requirements when entering the lounge, served food instead of buffets, and more.
As a reminder, cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express are able to access the lounge and can bring in two guests with them each time.
We’ve had the opportunity to stop by a few of the Centurion Lounges including:
- Review: American Express Centurion Lounge New York (JFK)
- Lounge Review: Amex Centurion Lounge San Francisco
- American Express Centurion Lounge Hong Kong Review
- American Express Centurion Lounge Las Vegas Review
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge at New York LaGuardia
- Amex Centurion Lounge Dallas Secret Bar Menu
- Lounge Review: American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle
Have you had a chance to stop by any of the Centurion Lounge locations since they’ve reopened? Feel free to share your thoughts on the updates measures in the comments below.