One of the best perks of both the American Express Platinum Card and The Business Platinum Card® from American Expressis access to Fine Hotels and Resorts program. We decided to take a look at several hotels this year to see what the lowest priced hotel we could book was through here.
After searching, the cheapest hotel we found was the Delano Las Vegas for just $61 or 6,120 Membership Rewards points per night (plus resort fee.) We’ve stayed previously, so check out our Hotel Review: Delano Las Vegas Scenic Suite. There appears to be plenty of dates in November, December, and January.
As a recap you receive the following benefits with Fine Hotels and Resorts include:
- Noon check-in, when available
- Room upgrade upon arrival, when available.
- Daily breakfast for two people: $40 per person, per day max $80
- In-room Wi-Fi ($5 resort fee credit)
- Guaranteed 4:00pm late check-out
- Additional special amenity: $100 Food and beverage credit to be used during your stay,
It’s clear that Las Vegas is greatly impacted by the pandemic which means some truly incredible deals. If you do have plans to go to Vegas in the next several months, you might want to consider the Delano Las Vegas as this is an incredible deal.
Have you stayed at the Delano Las Vegas in the past? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below about your stay, or if you’ve found a cheaper hotel booking through American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts.