Marriott Bonvoy allows members to merge accounts together if you have multiple accounts. This could be for a number of reasons including if you still have an old SPG account and a Marriott account, if you signed up for a credit card and were assigned a new account etc.
It’s quite a simple process to merge Marriott accounts online. All you need is the the account number and email of the other account and you can complete the form online, and within 5 days you should hear back and have your accounts merged.
If you have two Marriott Bonvoy Accounts and they are under the same Account Name, request to have them merged by following these steps:
- Go to www.marriott.com/loyalty/combine-accounts-help.mi; if you are not signed in you will be taken to a Sign-In page
- The ‘Request to Combine Accounts‘ form will open; the left side will automatically populate with the information from the Account you are signed into.
- Fill out the requested information for ‘Your Second Account’
- Input your phone number in case we need to contact you
- Select which Account information you wish to use to keep and Sign-In
- Check the acknowledgement box and click ‘SUBMIT’
- Accounts are individual and may only be used by the Account Holder
- Marriott Bonvoy Points can be shared/transferred to another Member.
Marriott Bonvoy makes it easy for members to submit a request to have their accounts merged if there are multiple accounts. You’ll want to combine your accounts so that all your Marriott Bonvoy points, elite status, and lifetime nights are all in one place.
Within 5 business days you should hear back and your accounts will be merged as long as the name matches for both.
Have you submitted a request to have your Marriott Bonvoy accounts merged in the past? Feel free to share your thoughts below.