Registration is now open for Marriott’s newest promotion which will run from February 16 through April 27, 2021. Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to earn double points and double elite qualifying nights on all paid stays of 2 or more nights.
This new global promotion is in addition to Marriott Bonvoy Exclusively for You Promotions which are currently being offered through the end of March to members. The great news is that you can double dip and earn bonus points for both.
Details of the Marriott Bonvoy Q1 Global Promotion
- Earn double points and double Elite Night Credits for stays of two nights or more, between February 16, 2021 and April 27, 2021.
- With this promotion, you can earn unlimited bonus points. There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn during the promotion period.
- All brands participate except Homes & Villas by Marriott International, ExecuStay®, Marriott Executive Apartments® and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks.
- Only if a redemption stay includes at least one paid night, it will count toward the promotion offer of double points and double Elite Night Credits.
- If you are registered prior to your stay, your stay is eligible and if at least one night of your stay falls within the promotion period, it will count toward promotion credit.
This news follows our earlier post Marriott Bonvoy Elite Members Getting 50% Elite Nights, so if you’re looking to earn some elite night credits to lock in your Marriott Bonvoy status for another year, then you’ll want to consider taking advantage of this promotion.
As a Marriott Titanium member with both a personal and business Marriott credit card, I only need 7 more nights to re-qualify for another year of Marriott Titanium status, so I plan on booking a 4 night stay during this promotion.
Be sure to register by April 13, 2021 to take part in this latest Marriott promotion.
What are your thoughts on Marriott’s new Q1 global promotion ? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.