American Airlines and World of Hyatt have announced new status challenges for elite members who have linked their World of Hyatt and AAdvantage® accounts. This new offer launches today and you must register by register by September 30, 2021.
World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist, and Globalist members can enroll in an American Airlines status challenge. Likewise, AAdvantage Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro, and Executive Platinum can enroll in a World of Hyatt status challenge.
Here’s a rundown of the latest fast track challenges:
AAdvantage Fast Track Challenge:
Eligible World of Hyatt Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist members can register by September 30, 2021, and complete the qualifying challenge within three months of registration to upgrade their AAdvantage status through January 2023.
- Depending on their current AAdvantage status, eligible members will receive more information on the qualifying AAdvantage activity they need to complete in order to upgrade to Gold, Platinum or Platinum Pro status.
- Qualifying activity is earned when a member flies on eligible tickets for flights marketed and operated by American Airlines or American Eagle.
- Once earned, members can enjoy elite benefits like priority boarding, free checked bags, elite mileage bonus, preferred seats and complimentary upgrades.
World of Hyatt Trial Tier Offer:
Eligible AAdvantage Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum members can register by September 30, 2021, to immediately start enjoying trial Explorist status for 90 days following registration.
- Eligible AAdvantage members can complete the qualifying World of Hyatt challenge activity within the first 90 days of registering to achieve World of Hyatt Explorist or Globalist status through February 2023.
- Qualifying activity is earned when a member books an eligible rate or award night through Hyatt channels.
- Once earned, members can enjoy elite benefits like a dedicated check-in area, late check-out upon request, room upgrades and club lounge access or complimentary breakfast.
Leave a Reply