JetBlue has announced a status match for Delta Medallion members who may be looking to jump ship, after Delta announced major changes to the SkyMiles Medallion program starting next year.
Details of the JetBlue Status Match for Delta Medallions:Â
For a limited time, Delta SkyMiles Medallions can join the JetBlue family with an exclusive offer to match their status to Mosaic. Once your status is matched, it will be valid until 12/30/23, and you can then keep that status through 2024 by completing a challenge. Make the most of your Medallion with Mosaic statusâ€”and the all-new perks we launched this yearâ€”as follows:
- Delta Silver Medallions will be matched to Mosaic 1
- Delta Gold Medallions will be matched to Mosaic 2
- Delta Platinum Medallions will be matched to Mosaic 3
- Delta Diamond Medallions will be matched to Mosaic 4
All status and perks are valid through 12/30/23, and keeping your statusÂ through 2024 is as easy as successfully completing this challenge. This challenge can be completed in one of two ways:
- Have a JetBlue Plus Card or JetBlue Business Card by 12/30/23
- Earn and receive the following number of tiles between the date you receive your matched Mosaic status and 12/30/23
- Silver Medallion = 6 tiles to keep Mosaic 1
- Gold Medallion = 12 tiles to keep Mosaic 2
- Platinum Medallion = 24 tiles to keep Mosaic 3
- Diamond Medallion = 30 tiles to keep Mosaic 4
If you’re a Delta Medallion member frustrated by the recent SkyMiles changes, you may want to take a look at JetBlue’s generous status match. If nothing else, Delta Platinum and Diamond Medallions, can status match, and receive some Mint upgrade certificates, which can be used not only on domestic flight, but can be applied on transatlantic flights as well.
What are your thoughts on JetBlue’s status match offer for Delta Medallions? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below if you plan to enroll.