Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
As the new year begins so do new travel patterns. Many of us know where our travels will take us in 2012 and for others it is yet to be determined. If you find your self visiting a Hilton next year and don’t have status this post may help get you either Gold or Diamond status quicker at Hilton.
In the past I’ve posted successes with a status match or challenge to other programs including:
- Fast Track to Hilton Honors Diamond
- Starwood Preferred Status Match To Gold
- Continental Status Match To Platinum
- Status Match To Priority Club Platinum
Fast Track To Hilton Gold
- Register your Hilton Honors number here
- Select your fast track start date
- Complete 4 qualifying stays or 9 nights within 90 days from your start date
- Start using your Gold Elite benefits
If you already have status from another hotel program consider 6 easy steps to request a higher status match or challenge.
Six Easy Steps To Status Match Or Challenge
- Determine the target program where you would like to a status match or challenge
- Evaluate status levels and determine what is a reasonable request for the program to match
- Call the hotel’s loyalty program number and ask what options they have for you to accelerate status
- Be sure to tell the loyalty program why you are interested in their program
- Provide evidence of your equivalent loyalty status
- Fulfill any other requirements they have to complete the status match or challenge