This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Earn a 50% bonus on US Airways miles this summer with all car rentals and hotel stays. Register, book and drive or stay from now through August 12, 2012. The 50% is automatically earned on top of the miles you already earn for car rentals and hotel stays.
How To Get 50% US Airways Miles On Car Rentals
- Register for the promotion with US Airways
- Then book your car rental or book your hotel stay with US Airways
- With every hotel stay and car rental, you’ll earn a 50% bonus
- Register now through August 12, 2012 and then book your cars and hotels with us
- You’ll automatically get a 50% bonus on top of the miles you’re already earning
Car Rental Earning Rates
Hotel Stay Earning Rates
Terms And Conditions
- Eligibility: Registration required
- Offer void where prohibited by law
- Only miles earned after registration and between June 11, 2012 and August 12, 2012 are eligible (‘Eligible Activity Date’)
- Bonus miles do not count towards Preferred status
- Earning bonus miles All Dividend Miles hotel and car rental partners are included in this promotion (‘Qualifying Partners’)
- Registered Dividend Miles members will earn a 50% bonus on all Dividend Miles earned directly from partners for hotels stays and car rentals (‘Qualifying Activity’)
- Please note: Hotel point conversions will not count toward a 50% bonus
- In order to earn bonus miles you must request Dividend Miles from the partner when making your reservation, checking in or when requesting your points transfer
- Bonus miles will post weekly beginning on July 1, 2012 and continue posting weekly until October 31, 2012
- Eligible activity date Eligible Activity Date is based on the date the Qualifying Partner records the mileage transaction, and not necessarily the date on which the transaction occurred
- US Airways assumes no responsibility for how qualifying partners record Eligible Activity Dates
- The last date that activity from a qualifying partner can be received by US Airways for bonus miles consideration is October 30, 2012
- General terms All Dividend Miles Terms and Conditions apply
- You must be subscribed to US Airways e-Statement and Earn More Miles emails in order to register for this promotion
- If you are not currently subscribed, we will automatically subscribe you using the email address you provide when registering
- You may opt out of US Airways emails at any time
- US Airways is not responsible for the quality or delivery of goods and/or services provided by Dividend Miles partners
- All Dividend Miles partner terms and conditions apply
- Partner offers are subject to change without notice
- Hotel points transfers are subject to terms and conditions as stipulated in your agreement with your hotel program
The 3,000 US Airways miles deal with every Avis rental is better in my opinion. However, it does have a 3 day rental period.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.