This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hilton is offering 40% off and a bonus 2,500 points when you book a stay during their 24 hour sale. The sale starts on January 16th, 2013 at 11 AM ET and lasts for…24 hours. You’ll receive the 2,500 bonus points when you visit and register at the Hilton Facebook page.
How To Receive Bonus And Discount
Terms And Conditions
- You must be an HHonors member to participate in this offer
- Bonus offer of 2,500 Bonus Points is valid only for stays:
- 1) booked between January 16, 2013, 11:00 A.M. EST and January 17, 2013, 10:59 A.M. EST through the Hilton HHonors page on Facebook;
- 2) with entry of a valid Hilton HHonors member number and an Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale booking confirmation number; and
- 3) completion of stay as booked
- There is a maximum of 10,000 Bonus Points per HHonors member for this offer
- Allow 4-8 weeks from completion of booked stay for Bonus Points to appear in your HHonors account
- All other terms and conditions of the Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale offer apply
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions of the Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward Elite tier qualification
This promotion appears to offer the ability to earn more than one 2,500 bonus since there is a maximum earning potential of 10,000 points per HHonors member. If you are looking for a Hilton stay, consider checking back on January 16th, 2013 during the 24 hour sale.
- Free Hilton Gold status and two free weekend night stays
- Hilton Double Miles or Double Points
- Transfer Virgin miles to Hilton Points at 1:2 ratio
- Fast track to Hilton Diamond Status
- Save points on award bookings by using points stretchers and going global awards
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.