Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
One of our favorite pastimes during flight is taking in the views from a window seat with our drink of choice. Airlines offer many drinks to choose from, weather it’s a refreshing water, fizzy Coca Cola, or a adult beverage, there are plenty of drinks to choose from. For me, the choice is easy. I always go with a Woodford on the rocks when I have the opportunity and it makes sense.
It’s served in a nice glass in First Class. But I really like how it is served in Coach Class as well. The mini bottles are just fun in my opinion.
In-Flight Coupon Giveaway
We’ve shared our favorite drink in the sky, now it’s your turn. And we are giving away a few “in-flight coupons” and Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins to incentivize the flow of drink pictures. To enter for your chance to win a “in-flight coupon” simply follow the steps below:
- Tweet a picture of your favorite drink to @weeklyflyer
- Leave a comment with a link to your picture in this post
- Extra Credit: Follow us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer
- One entry / drink shared per person
- Any type of drink picture counts
- Valid entries must have a picture in the tweet or a link to the picture in the comment
- 5 Winners will be selected on Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Valid on Delta operated flights
- Each winner will receive one “in-flight coupon” good on Delta flights with an expiration date of December 31, 2014
- In addition, winners will receive a set of Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins
Look forward to seeing your favorite drinks in the sky. Happy tweeting.