One of our favorite pastimes during flight is taking in the views from a window seat with our drink of choice. Airlines offer many drinks to choose from, weather it’s a refreshing water, fizzy Coca Cola, or a adult beverage, there are plenty of drinks to choose from. For me, the choice is easy. I always go with a Woodford on the rocks when I have the opportunity and it makes sense.
It’s served in a nice glass in First Class. But I really like how it is served in Coach Class as well. The mini bottles are just fun in my opinion.
In-Flight Coupon Giveaway
We’ve shared our favorite drink in the sky, now it’s your turn. And we are giving away a few “in-flight coupons” and Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins to incentivize the flow of drink pictures. To enter for your chance to win a “in-flight coupon” simply follow the steps below:
- Tweet a picture of your favorite drink to @weeklyflyer
- Leave a comment with a link to your picture in this post
- Extra Credit: Follow us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer
- One entry / drink shared per person
- Any type of drink picture counts
- Valid entries must have a picture in the tweet or a link to the picture in the comment
- 5 Winners will be selected on Thursday, January 31, 2013
- Valid on Delta operated flights
- Each winner will receive one “in-flight coupon” good on Delta flights with an expiration date of December 31, 2014
- In addition, winners will receive a set of Points, Miles & Martinis cocktail napkins
Look forward to seeing your favorite drinks in the sky. Happy tweeting.