This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Points, Miles & Martinis has teamed up with Briggs & Riley to give our readers another chance to win a bag from Briggs & Riley’s @Work collection.
Briggs & Riley @Work Giveaway
We are giving away a bag from the @Work™ collection to one lucky winner. The winner will be allowed to select one bag from the @Work™ collection which features:
- SpeedThru™ pocket allows for a hassle-free trip through TSA checkpoints. Avoid grey bins and store your personal belongings in this quick-access pocket
- Backed by the Briggs & Riley unbeatable warranty
- The interior multi-pocket organizer lets you easily arrange and access your files and mobile devices
- @work cases, briefs and backpacks are designed to perfectly complement and take full advantage of the design features of your Briggs & Riley Baseline luggage
- @work is designed for today’s fast-paced business world, with an elegant edge for the multi-tasking professional
How To Enter
Leave a comment in this official entry post by Friday, July 5, 2013 at 3 PM EST for your chance to win. Enter by answering both of the following questions in the comment section:
- What kind of work bag do you travel with (backpack, briefcase, wheeling briefcase, other) and why?
- What feature do you look for in a business bag?
- Enter between Monday July 1, 2013 at 7 AM EST and Friday July 5 at 3 PM EST for your chance to win one Briggs & Riley bag from the @Work™ collection
- One entry per person per day
- The prize is not for resale
- Must answer question in comment and leave a valid email address
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Friday July 1, 2013
We are excited to offer a chance to win a bag from the Briggs & Riley @Work™ collection. The Briggs & Riley warranty is unmatched in the market and I love my Briggs & Riley 21 inch one-touch carry-on so I’m sure I’ll love this collection as well.
Leave a comment answering the following questions for your chance to win.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.