This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hilton has teamed up with Delta to offer their members a chance to earn double Delta miles on eligible stays. Plus, members can earn a 250 bonus MQMs which count towards Delta status. As a Delta flyer who likes to earn Platinum status the easy way without flying to receive complimentary upgrades to First Class and Business Elite seats, even on award tickets, I”ll take bonus MQMs anyway I can get them.
How To Register
- Register at Hilton to earn 250 MQMs and Double Miles with Hilton then…
- Book and complete a two-night stay between September 30 and December 13, 2013
- Valid on two night stays between September 30, 2013 and December 13, 2013
- Earn 250 Delta MQMs
- Earn Double Delta Miles
Terms And Conditions
To be eligible for this offer, you must (1) select Delta Air Lines as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles Partner in your Hilton HHonors account profile, (2) complete a minimum 2-night stay at a hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from September 30, 2013 through December 13, 2013, and (3) register online at HHonors.com/DELTAMQM prior to check-out. You must be a Hilton HHonors member to earn Points and Miles for hotel stays. Bonus Delta Mileage (Variable Miles Members): For qualifying stays at Home2 Suites by Hilton™ hotels, earn up to 100 Bonus Miles per qualifying stay + 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs). For all other Hilton Worldwide brands, earn 1 Bonus Mile for every US dollar spent on a qualifying stay + 250 MQMs. Bonus Delta Mileage (Fixed Miles Members): Earn 500 Bonus Miles per qualifying stay + 250 MQMs at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™. Earn 100 Bonus Miles per qualifying stay + 250 MQMs at Hampton by Hilton™ and Homewood Suites by Hilton™. Earn up to 100 Bonus Miles per qualifying stay + 250 MQMs at Home2 Suites by Hilton™. A maximum of 10,000 MQMs can be earned through this offer. Offer void where prohibited by law. Offer subject to change without notice.
MQMs cannot be earned on Bonus Miles. Allow up to six weeks after promotion has ended for Bonus Miles and MQMs to be credited to your account. MQMs are used for Medallion Status qualification, and are based on calendar-year activity. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules
If you are a Delta flyer, make sure you register for this promotion, even if you don’t plan on staying at a Hilton hotel. You never know when you might find yourself in a Hilton hotel. If you do, make sure you also select Delta as your Hilton double dip partner before you complete your stay.
- Hilton’s Bath Amenity Peter Thomas Roth Surprised Me
- Earning Delta Platinum Elite Status The Easy Way
- Happy Hour In Delta’s New JFK Sky Club – Lots Of Pictures
- Delta’s Domestic Flat Bed Business Elite Seat 8C From Atlanta to New York
- Another Domestic Delta Lie-Flat Route For 767
- Delta 777 Flat-Bed Business Class Review – Atlanta To Los Angeles
- Delta 767 Flat-Bed Business Elite – Another Day Another Domestic Flight With International Business Class
- Good Advice When Canceling A Delta Award Ticket As Platinum Member
- Delta DC9-50 First Class Happy Hour & Upgrade Lottery
- Denver – Delta 757 Domestic First Class 1A
- Jacksonville – “Not All Champagne Wishes” Delta Flight in Coach
- Los Angeles – Delta 777 Flight in Business Elite from Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta A330 Flight in Business Elite to Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta’s “Other Transcon” Service – 777 Business Elite From Los Angeles
- New York – Delta 757 Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Review
- New York – Delta First Class from Newark to Atlanta
- Brussels – Delta new lie-flat Business Class
- Brussels – Delta 767 with new lie-flat Business Class review
- Delta – How to get a free extra one-way on an award ticket
- Delta – Illustration on how to get a free extra one-way award ticket
- Delta – How to book one-way award tickets on Delta operated flights
- Delta – How to get free checked bags for friends of Elite members on split reservations
- Delta – Dedicated routes with lie-flat seats in Business Class
- Delta – Add your birthday into your account for a present
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class tickets to French Polynesia
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class tickets to Seychelles
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Australia
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Shanghai
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Tokyo
- Delta – Booking Delta’s one-way 90k business class award to Asia
- Delta – Book your flight to greatly increase your upgrade changes and ride in style
- Delta – How to get access to the Delta Sky Club even if you are not on a Delta ticket
- Delta – How to keep up with the latest celebrity gossip on Delta Airlines for free with gogo wifi
- Delta – Track your bags throughout your journey with mobile bag tracking
- Delta – Earning miles on the TGV train in Europe; don’t make this mistake
- Delta – How to check the upgrade lists before you fly to ensure you are on the free upgrade list
- Delta – How To Gift Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles
- Delta – Your Upgrade Is Now Confirmed – And How To Check Your Upgrade Priority Level
- Delta – How To Get Low Level Delta Award On Cross Country Flights (The Hard Way)
- Delta – Earn Delta status without flying
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.