In late September Alex received a note from Hyatt offering him a 2,000 point bonus for any one night stay at a Hyatt property. The terms specified that the member had to receive the email to qualify for the offer. The terms and conditions are as follows:
To receive 2,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points, you must be a recipient of this email and complete one (1) eligible night at any participating Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House® or Hyatt Residence Club™ hotel and resort worldwide, or any participating M life resort by November 30, 2013. Hyatt Gold Passport will track all eligible nights in which a Hyatt Gold Passport account number is provided.
Since I didn’t receive the offer, I haven’t been able to qualify for the 2,000 Gold Passport points. Unfortunately I’ve stayed at a few Hyatt properties since that date and didn’t earn the 2,000 bonus points.
But that is all about to change.
It appears Hyatt has now sent out another round of 2,000 bonus point targeted offers. I got mine and will put it to good use. Did you get yours yet? Have the 2,000 points showed up in your account yet?
- (Targeted) 2000 Hyatt GP points for one night at any Hyatt
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
- Hyatt – How To Combine Hyatt Points From Different Accounts