I’ve flown in some tight spaces before but this one sounds like it may be the ultimate torture seat in the skies.
Transaero Airlines will take delivery of it’s first Airbus A380 in 2015.
According to this report, the airline might just end up with the highest capacity plane in the air with the way it will configure the A380. With 652 seats in a three class service configuration and 616 of those in coach, space in coach class will be tight.
Delta’s Guillotine seats are fairly uncomfortable. Not only because of the legroom, but because you have a huge engine next to your head.
Transaero may take delivery of the highest capacity passenger plane ever when they receive their A380 in 2015. With 616 coach seats, this will make for some tight spaces in coach.
What is the most uncomfortable seat you’ve ever sat in?
- First To Worst; The Guillotine Seat To Get To Best Happy Hour Ever
- Not All Champagne Wishes For This Delta Diamond
- Martinis Down Under – Qantas 747 SYD to LAX Economy
- Martinis Down Under – Qantas A380 LAX to SYD Economy
- First long-haul 787 and a KFC breakfast
- Do not fly Lufthansa First Class on the A380!